The Alannah & Madeline Foundation has assisted more than 2 million children in emergency care. 100% of the profits from every AMF Richmond membership will be donated back to the Foundation and can cover the cost of a Buddy Bag and other essential items for these children. Together, we can make a difference.
HOW DOES BUYING OR ADDING A MEMBERSHIP HELP:
- 1 JUNIOR MEMBERSHIP contributes to buying items in a Buddy Bag
- 1 ADULT MEMBERSHIP sends a Buddy Bag to a child in emergency accommodation
- 1 FAMILY MEMBERSHIP sends two Buddy Bags to two kids in a refuge
Buddy Bags provide kids with a backpack of basic essential items on arrival at a domestic violence refuge or other emergency accommodation. Many of these kids arrive with only the clothes they are wearing. The items in Buddy Bags are simple, everyday things that most of us take for granted: toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush, a pillowcase, facewasher, pyjamas, underwear, socks, as well as a book, activity kit, photo frame and the all-important teddy bear. The Foundation has distributed more than 85,000 Buddy Bags so far, but with thousands more children in care each year, they still need your help.
You can read more about the Foundation’s inspiring work at www.amf.org.au.
- Admission to 1 Richmond home game*
- Priority access to purchase week 1-3 finals tickets in 2019 (subject to Richmond participation)
- Inclusion into Richmond's Reward and Recognition program
- Access to exclusive 2019 member benefits
|PRICES||PER MONTH^||PER YEAR|
^7 monthly instalments.
*Additional fees and charges may apply. Entry is subject to capacity and may not be guaranteed.
*Family memberships include addmission for 2 adults and up to 4 juniors for this membership. Juniors must be aged under 15 as of January 1, 2019.
Click here for information on monthly and annual Committed Tiger payment plan