The ideal membership for those living outside of Victoria!
- Your interstate membership gives you access to games played in your home state and five Richmond home games played in Melbourne*
- Priority access to purchase week 1-3 finals tickets (subject to Richmond participation)
- Ability to purchase limited guest passes will be available for purchase (dependent on game and subject to availability)
- Inclusion into Richmond's Reward and Recognition program
- Access to exclusive 2019 member benefits
- 10% discount at the Tigerland Superstore
- 2019 membership pack including personalised member card, wallet, lanyard, bumper sticker & cap OR scarf.
Based on member feedback, a cap OR scarf will be sent to Interstate members via mail.
The following states/territory will automatically receive a members scarf:
- NSW/ACT, SA, TAS
The following states/territory will automatically receive a members cap:
- WA, QLD, NT
Click on your state or territory to join!
^7 monthly instalments.
*Additional fees and charges may apply. Entry is subject to capacity and may not be guaranteed.
*Family memberships include addmission for 2 adults and up to 4 juniors for this membership. Juniors must be aged under 15 as of January 1, 2019.
Click here for information on monthly and annual Committed Tiger payment plan
2019 INTERSTATE TICKETING PROCESS:
- Interstate tickets will be released throughout the season (priority access will be given to Interstate members for games played in their home state).
- On sale dates and times will be communicated to members prior, with opportunity to obtain tickets via Richmond Account Manager*.
- No additional fees or charges will apply to members.
- Your Richmond Football Club scarf or cap will be sent via mail and should arrive with your membership pack.
*Please note, on sale dates and times will be communicated via email a month prior to each Interstate game. To update your details please visit Richmond Account Manager (http://am.ticketmaster.com/richmond/).