2018 Country/Interstate members have the ability to substitute two home games for a reserved seat for up to 2 away games played interstate. Interstate nominations will be accepted through our online process and will be available here when available for the 2018 season. Please note: members are currently being allocated their First Priority and are not guaranteed to be successful on the game they select as their Second Priority. If you have not recieved a confirmation within 2 weeks of nominating, please call Member and Supporter Services on 1300 742 466.
When completing the online process, please ensure you put the Group Organiser’s name and the member ID is included with all nominations to ensure you are seated together. Each interstate member will need to log in and nominate in their individual account.
Please note that Interstate Ticketing for Round 2, Round 9 and 12 have now closed.
Follow the step by step instructions below to complete the online process:
- Log into your ‘My Richmond Account’ by clicking here
- Enter your Member ID and Password
- Under Interstate Ticketing select ‘View all offers’
- Select the match you wish to attend
- Select ‘register for this event’
- Tick the ‘Location’ option
- Select ‘Interstate’ as your Delivery method
- If you are sitting with other people, please ensure you put the Group Organisers details in so we seat you with your friends/family.
- Select ‘Continue’
- Select ‘Submit Request’
- You will receive a Right of First Refusal email instantly, followed by a confirmation email from the club within 10-12 business days to verify your request