2019 MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- 2019 personalised membership card, lanyard and card wallet
- Members only sticker sheet
- Exclusive weekly emails throughout the season
- Invitations to Club functions and member functions
- Priority access to purchase week 1-3 finals tickets subject to participation (match access members only)
- Free entry to Richmond VFL games held at the Swinburne Centre at Punt Road Oval
- Full voting rights (members 18 years of age and over)
- 10% discount on full priced Club merchandise at the Tigerland Superstore
- Members choice of a cap or scarf*
*Please note: Member cap and scarf collection is only available to game access members. Collection is available on all match days in Melbourne from the Richmond marquees until Round 10. Our marquees will be located at Gate 3 and Gate 5 on the concourse or in the Tigerland Superstore from Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm.
Pre-Game Event in the Maurice Rioli Room
First year members will be invited along to a pre-game function, to be held in the Maurice Rioli Rooms before a Richmond home game in 2019. This function will be exclusive to first year members, and will include;
- Tours of the facilities here at the Swinburne Centre at Punt Road Oval
- Live interviews with guest speakers
- Complimentary finger food
- Kids activities
*Member must register through the club to confirm attendance.
First Year Members Open Training Day
New Members will be invited along to a special Open Training day to watch the boys train before a Richmond home game.
The day will include;
- Watching the players train up close and personal
- Player autographs and signing session at completion of training
- Free sausage sizzle
- Kick to kick on the famous Punt Road Oval post training
*Dates and details of these events will be communicated to you via email closer to the season.
MY RICHMOND ACCOUNT
To access your Richmond Account please click here and enter in your member number (located on your membership card) and your password (if you don't know it select forgot password and we will send it to your nominated email account). Once you have logged in you can update your details.
Members are encouraged to keep their contact details up to date to ensure they receive all the latest news and information from the Club.
There are three ways you can update your details with the Club:
Email the Richmond Membership Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to update your details. Please include your member number where possible to help us locate your membership account.
Call Membership Services on 1300 RICHMOND (742 466) and one of our membership representatives will be able to assist in updating your details.
WHAT LEVEL OF RECOGNITION AM I?
Member Merchandise and Benefits
|Richmond Member||1 year||
|Bronze Member||2 - 4 years||
|Silver Member||5 - 9 years||
|Gold Member||10-24 years||
|Platinum Member||25-49 years||
|Yellow & Black Member||50+ years||
#This must be organised through the club & is subject to availability.
A Membership Services representative will be located in the marquee at gate 3 and 5 at the MCG and on the Footbridge for the Marvel games. The marquees will open on match day up until Round 10. If you need help or have any questions you can contact us on 1300 RICHMOND (1300 742 466), or contact Joshua Parkinson on (03) 9426 4903 or via email at email@example.com.
For all other membership enquires please email firstname.lastname@example.org.