Be part of the Club's longest standing Coterie group, offering a behind-the-scenes look and an intimate match day experience with fellow Richmond faithful.
- NEW IN 2019 enjoy every MCG home game in the Richmond Executive function room, located in the Miller Room on level 2 of the Great Southern Stand*
- NEW IN 2019 Premium reserved seating in bays N14 & N15*
- Private bar and dining facilities
- Complimentary half-time footy fare
- Dedicated Richmond Executive MC, and guest-speakers including Richmond players and executive staff
- Three complimentary Richmond Executive guest passes^
- Two all-inclusive cocktail functions in the Richmond Executive function room
- One President's Function upgrade for Richmond's home game against Collingwood
- Private Coterie function room access, including complimentary half-time footy fare, for Richmond's home game at Marvel Stadium
- Access to upgrade into the AFL reserved seating bays for Richmond away games at the MCG
- Access to upgrade into the Club members reserved seating bays for Richmond away games at Marvel Stadium
- One pre-match briefing hosted by Richmond coaching staff in the changerooms of the MCG
- Guard of Honour experiences for Junior Richmond Executive members
- Complimentary Rioli's Rookies pack and school holiday clinics for Junior Richmond Executive members
- Guaranteed access to purchase weeks 1-3 Finals ticketing direct through the Club, if Richmond are participating
- Guaranteed access to purchase one AFL Grand Final ticket direct through the Club, if Richmond are participating
* Excludes home games against Collingwood.
^Not applicable for all-inclusive hospitality games. Adult Richmond Executive members only. All benefits are fixture dependent. A full Richmond Executive calendar of events will be provided leading into season 2019
- NEW IN 2019 One invitation to the 2019 Richmond Football Club Hall of Fame event
- One invitation to the 2019 Jack Dyer Medal
- One invitation to the 2019 Mid-Season Review, hosted by Richmond Senior Coach Damien Hardwick
- One invitation to the 2020 Pre-Draft Analysis, hosted by Richmond's recruiting team
- Opportunity to attend a Punt Road Oval Boardroom lunch, hosted by a key Richmond identity
- Complimentary Richmond Executive polo t-shirt
- Option to purchase into the 2019 Coterie Interstate Trip (game TBC)
- Free access to participate in the Richmond Executive Footy Tipping Competition with weekly and major prize winners throughout the season
- Access to promote your business through the Club's Corporate Directory, as well as networking opportunities and social events with Richmond Coterie members
|PRICES||PER MONTH^||PER YEAR|
|YOUNG MEMBERS (14-17)||$264.29||$1,850|
^7 monthly instalments.
*Additional fees and charges may apply. Entry is subject to capacity and may not be guaranteed.
*Family memberships include addmission for 2 adults and up to 4 juniors for this membership. Juniors must be aged under 15 as of January 1, 2019.
Click here for information on monthly and annual Committed Tiger payment plan
For more information, please contact;
Senior Corporate Sales Executive
(03) 9426 4429
Corporate Sales Executive
(03) 9426 4435