Reserved seat ticket registrations for our Round 5 clash at Marvel Stadium vs Sydney Swans open 12pm AEDT Monday, April 1st.
Reserved seat ticket registrations open for those with Marvel Stadium entitlements included in their 2019 membership.
To register for a ticket, you will need your 12-digit barcode number as well as family and friends barcode numbers who you wish to sit with (so long as they have Marvel Stadium reserved seat entitlements).
How to Register
1. Log into your My Richmond Account by clicking here
2. Select the number of ticket/s required. Please note, there is a ticket limit of 8 per transaction. For group bookings larger than 8, please contact the Club directly.
3. Once you have selected your ticket/s, select ‘add to cart’
4. Select delivery method as ‘Ticketfast’ and proceed to checkout
5. If you are registering or purchasing guest passes for another member, enter their 12- digit barcode number (if applicable) and select save.
If you are not registering or purchasing guest passes for another member, please type the words “none” and select save
6. If you are purchasing ticket/s, enter payment details and submit your order
Please bring your printed ticket/s along with you to the game to access the stadium and your reserved seat/s.
You will not be able to use your membership card to scan in. If you do not wish to register for a reserved seat, you may use your membership card to scan in and sit in any General Admission seating area.
For group bookings of 8 people, please contact the Club directly on 1300 742 466.
Wheelchair & Accessible Seating:
For all wheelchair & accessible seating requirements, please contact the Club directly on 1300 742 466 and ensure to provide your companion card number/s to one of our friendly team members.